These Men's Mossy Oak® Casual 4" Wedge Sole Boots are a fresh take on an iconic style that has been a staple for more than half a century. With their timeless appeal, these boots now feature all of today's modern comfort. Handcrafted in environmentally friendly ecoTWX® Tweed that features the iconic Mossy Oak Original Bottomland® Camo paired with premium full-grain oiled leather. These boots have double stitched seams and leather reinforcements that look good and give added protection at key failure points. Combining padded air-mesh lining and CellSole® comfort technology, truly providing that famous Twisted X® comfort. Those components, paired with an injection molded rubber outsole, are focused on comfort and style, while still being ruggedly durable. These boots are ready to dress up for any occasion and will continue to look better with age.
- ecoTWX® Tweed upper featuring Mossy Oak® iconic Original Bottomland® camo and premium full-grain leather, provides increased durability.
- ecoTWX® Tweed is a durable, eco-friendly material made from recycled water bottles.
- Every pair of shoes made from ecoTWX® Tweed uses up to 13 recycled water bottles.
- In addition to the positive impact of removing plastic water bottles from the environment, for every pair purchased, Twisted X will plant a tree and help repopulate troubled tree populations in the United States.
- CellSole® footbeds made from patent-pending cell comfort technology that respond by activating more than 100 individual pressure points of cloud-like comfort.
- Air-mesh lined for improved breathability.
- Molded rubber outsole provides durability.