The Women's 10" Waterproof Pull-On Hiker Boot is a perfect choice for the outdoor enthusiast. Handcrafted with full-grain leathers and a seamless waterproof lining, the Twisted X® CellSole® comfort technology, integrated into the footbed, provides all day cushion and support, while the full-length molded EVA midsole provides a layer of shock absorption for the entire foot. Paired up with a slip-resistant molded rubber outsole that is blended with eco-friendly rice husks, making a one-of-a-kind, increasingly sustainable outsole, for traction in challenging conditions. To improve footwear lifespan, this outsole has an integrated toe cap and heel kick. These features blend to produce a versatile boot that has increased functionality compared to other casual footwear.
- 10" shaft.
- Full-grain leather shaft and vamp.
- Double-stitched leather pull tabs.
- Air-mesh lined shaft for improved breathability.
- Waterproof, breathable interior lining to keep your feet dry.
- CellSole® footbeds, made from patent-pending cell comfort technology, respond by activating more than 100 individual pressure points of cloud-like comfort. CellSole® footbeds are antibacterial, moisture-wicking and removable.
- Three-quarter length composite insole provides unrivaled support and stability.
- Full-length compression-molded EVA midsole.
- Toe cap and heel kick for added protection.
- Integrated rice husk and molded rubber outsole made from repurposed agricultural byproduct, provides durability.