This Men's 12" Steel Toe Western Work Boot provides you the support and safety you need to survive the work day. Handcrafted in traditional western boot profiles using signature full-grain leathers. On the inside, they utilize air-mesh lining, taped seams, and a Twisted X® molded footbed for additional comfort. These comfort features are paired with a storm welt, full-length composite insole and an oil/slip-resistant molded-rubber outsole to produce an industry leading work boot. Twisted X® Western Work Boots provide all the comfort and durability that you need to outperform any demanding work environment.
- Full-grain leather vamp and 12" shaft.
- U Toe
- Steel safety toe meets or exceeds ANSI standards ASTM F2413-18 M/I/C EH.
- Air-mesh lined shaft for improved breathability.
- Taped interior seams for added comfort.
- Removable, moisture-wicking, antibacterial and machine washable molded footbed.
- Full-length composite insole provides unrivaled support and stability beyond that of a traditional shank.
- Storm welt provides a greater seal against the elements.
- Oil/Slip-resistant molded rubber outsole provides durability and improved traction.