This Men's 12" Steel Toe Lite Western Work Boot with MetGuard™ is handcrafted in traditional western boot profiles with signature full-grain leathers for a classic look. On the inside, they utilize air-mesh lining, taped seams, and a Twisted X® molded footbed for additional comfort. These comfort features are paired with a double-stitched storm welt, full-length composite insole, a lightweight full-length compression-molded EVA midsole, and an oil/slip-resistant molded-rubber outsole to produce an industry leading work boot. Twisted X® Western Work Boots provide all the comfort and durability that you need to outperform any demanding work environment.
- Full-grain leather vamp and 12" shaft.
- NWS Toe
- Steel safety toe meets or exceeds ANSI standards ASTM F2413-18 M/I/C MT EH.
- MetGuard™ shield for metatarsal foot protection.
- Air-mesh lined shaft for improved breathability.
- Taped interior seams for added comfort.
- Removable, moisture-wicking, antibacterial and machine washable molded footbed.
- Full-length composite insole provides unrivaled support and stability beyond that of a traditional shank.
- Double stitched storm welt provides a greater seal against the elements.
- Full length compression-molded EVA midsole for added comfort and weight reduction.
- Oil/Slip-resistant molded rubber outsole provides durability and improved traction.