|Your feet will thank you the moment you try these slip-on loafers. These slip-ons were designed with recycled material made from recycled plastic bottles and full-grain leather, elastic panels that allow for an easy entrance and exit, and a comfortable inner lining made with sustainable materials. You'll feel like you're walking on air thanks to the Blend85™ upcycled footbeds made from recycled foam, and the molded rubber outsole is integrated with blended rice husk – an agricultural by-product that is typically thrown away. Don't be surprised if these end up being your go-to shoes for any occasion.|
- Upper is a combination of full-grain leather and a recycled material/fabric blend. Recycled material is made from discarded plastic bottles and uses an average of 13 bottles per pair.
- Elastic gore panels allow for an easy entrance and exit
- Inner lining made with sustainable materials made from recycled plastic bottles
- Blend85™ molded footbed. Blend85™ footbeds are made with 85% recycled foam.
- Dual-density die-cut EVA midsole
- Molded rubber outsole integrated with blended rice husk. Blended rice husk is an agricultural by-product that is typically thrown away.