The Men's 8" Open-Laced Logger Boot is a handsome take, on a classic profile. Handcrafted with full-grain leather, along with a composite safety toe, this Open-Laced Logger Boot makes an unforgettable statement about true comfort, style and safety in work footwear. Seamless waterproof lining, mixed with a double stitched storm welt, blends together a traditional Open-Laced Logger Boot profile. The Twisted X® CellSole® comfort technology, integrated into the footbed, provides all day cushion and support while the oil and slip resistant molded rubber outsole enhances this boot to be an industry leader. Get all day comfort and durability that you need to outperform any demanding work environment.
- 8" shaft height.
- Full-grain leather vamp and shaft.
- Composite safety toe meets or exceeds ANSI standards ASTM F2413-18 M/I/C EH.
- Added lace protection with detachable kiltie.
- CellSole® footbeds, made from patent-pending cell comfort technology, respond by activating more than 100 individual pressure points of cloud-like comfort. CellSole® footbeds are antibacterial, moisture-wicking and removable.
- Air-mesh lined shaft for improved breathability.
- Waterproof, breathable interior lining to keep your feet dry.
- Storm welt provides a greater seal against the elements.
- Oil/Slip-resistant molded rubber outsole provides durability and traction.