The Men's Casual Slip-On Driving Moc will quickly become a longtime favorite! Handcrafted with environmentally friendly ecoTWX® Tweed combined with full-grain leather, features Twisted X® patent-pending CellStretch® comfort technology ensuring that every step you take, is backed by superior comfort. The Slip-On Driving Moc has double gore panels that flex for ease of sliding in, yet, conform comfortably to the foot without the need for laces. The algae infused compression-molded EVA midsole with integrated CellStretch® comfort technology, along with incorporated, molded rubber blended with rice husk outsole, provides the unmatched stability you need to carry you from one adventure to the next.
- ecoTWX® Tweed and full-grain leather upper.
- ecoTWX® Tweed is a durable, eco-friendly material made from 13 recycled plastic water bottles.
- In addition to the positive impact of removing plastic water bottles from the environment, for every pair purchased, Twisted X® will plant a tree and help repopulate troubled tree populations in the United States.
- Removable, moisture-wicking, antibacterial and machine washable molded footbed.
- Algae infused compression-molded EVA midsole, integrated with Twisted X® patent-pending CellStretch® comfort technology and nylon/glass fiber shank, provide long-lasting comfort, stability and durability.
- Algae utilized in the midsole, is noninvasively harvested, providing a clean and balanced environment for aquaculture and ecologies.
- Integrated rice husk and molded rubber outsole made from repurposed agricultural byproduct, provides durability.