Celebrating Wrangler's 75th Anniversary with a partnership of two iconic western brands driven by the same mission: providing comfort while protecting the planet. This limited-edition Zero-X™ no glue shoe is handcrafted with a combination of ecoTWX® and leatherTWX™ recycled leather, as well as a comfortable air-mesh lining for improved breathability. The Zero-X™ collection aims to reduce the waste associated with traditional footwear construction. Zero-X™ profiles showcase an independent interlocking stitching system and molded low-to-the-ground outsoles created with rice husk agricultural byproducts. The Zero-X™ collection from Twisted X® is comfort you can feel good about.
- Upper is a combination of ecoTWX® material and leatherTWX™ recycled leather. ecoTWX® material is made from recycled plastic bottles and uses an average of 13 bottles per pair. leatherTWX™ material utilizes 80% recycled leather that would otherwise end up in landfills.
- Zero-X™ shoes are made without glue, utilizing an independent interlocking stitching system to ensure fit and durability
- Elastic gore panels allow for an easy entrance and exit
- Air-mesh lining
- Leather heel tab
- BioBlend™ internal midsole
- Molded rubber cupsole integrated with blended rice husk. Blended rice husk is an agricultural by-product that is typically thrown away.