The Men's Mossy Oak® Casual Chukka Driving Moc is handcrafted in environmentally friendly ecoTWX® Tweed that features the iconic Mossy Oak® Original Bottomland® Camo. This Chukka Driving Moc makes an unforgettable statement on comfort and style with an emphasis on sustainability. Blending together, a traditional open-laced chukka profile and a classic moc toe design, providing timeless quality and style. The three-quarter length composite insole and Twisted X® patent-pending CellSole® comfort technology combine to produce one of the most comfortable, ankle-high casual shoes you can find. Featuring integrated, slip- resistant molded rubber that is blended with eco-friendly rice husks, making a one-of-a-kind, increasingly sustainable outsole â€“ all while still providing durability and improved traction. From a relaxing stroll, to spending the entire day on your feet, Twisted X® Driving Mocs will have you redefining comfort.
- ecoTWX® Tweed upper featuring Mossy Oak® iconic Original Bottomland® camo.
- ecoTWX® Tweed is a durable, eco-friendly material made from recycled water bottles.
- Every pair of shoes made from ecoTWX® Tweed uses up to 13 recycled water bottles.
- In addition to the positive impact of removing plastic water bottles from the environment, for every pair purchased, Twisted X will plant a tree and help repopulate troubled tree populations in the United States.
- CellSole® footbed includes patent-pending cell comfort technology that responds by activating more than 100 individual pressure points of cloud-like comfort.
- Three-quarter length composite insole provides unrivaled support and stability.
- Integrated rice husk outsole made from repurposed agricultural byproduct, reducing the overall rubber content.
- Molded rubber outsole provides durability.