The Women's Tech X collection ushers in a new era of comfort in western boots. These 11" WS Toe boots are crafted with attractive full-grain leathers, as well as an air-mesh lining with taped interior seams. Western boots have never been this comfortable thanks to the Twisted X CellStretch Comfort Technology. Our one-of-a-kind CellStretch technology responds by activating more than 100 individual pressure points of cloud-like comfort in the heel and ball of the foot. Additionally, these boots feature a Blend85 recycled foam footbed and a nylon/glass fiber shank for proper support. To cap it off, these Tech X boots feature a durable rubber outsole infused with blended rice husk, an agricultural by-product that is typically thrown away, as well as a tapered heel with integrated spur shelf. You haven't experienced comfort until you've tried Tech X by Twisted X.
- Full-grain leather upper with 11" shaft and taped interior seams
- Tech X brings CellStretch Comfort Technology to western boots. CellStretch technology responds by activating more than 100 individual pressure points of cloud-like comfort in the heel and ball of the foot.
- Air-mesh lining
- Leather pull tabs
- Blend85 footbed. Blend85 footbeds are made with 85% recycled foam. Footbeds also feature ecoTWEED Lining. ecoTWEED material is made from recycled plastic bottles.
- Double-stitched welt and nylon/glass fiber shank
- Molded rubber outsole integrated with blended rice husk featuring a 1.5" tall walking heel and integrated spur shelf. Blended rice husk is an agricultural by-product that is typically thrown away.