The Women's 11" Waterproof Alloy Toe Western Work boot is the best of both worlds when it comes to comfort and durability. This waterproof western work boot is handcrafted in traditional western boot profiles using signature full-grain leathers, air-mesh lining, taped seams, and a Twisted X® patent-pending CellStretch® comfort technology for superior comfort. These comfort features are paired with a waterproof lining, double-stitched storm welt, reinforced pull holes, and an EH-rated oil and slip resistant molded rubber outsole to produce an industry leading work boot. Alloy Safety Toe meets or exceeds ANSI standards ASTM F2413-18 M/I/C EH. Our alloy safety toe is created with aluminum and titanium while providing the protection, comfort, and durability to get the job done. It's as strong as steel while being 30% - 50% lighter weight, while still being impact resistant, compression resistant, oil and slip C28resistant and electrical hazard compliant. Twisted X® Western Work boots provide all the comfort and durability that you need to outperform any demanding work environment.
- Full-grain leather upper with 11" shaft
- CellStretch® technology utilizes cells in the forefoot and heel to provide superior cushioning and comfort
- Alloy toe (ANSI: ASTM F2413-18 M/I/C EH)
- Waterproof lining
- Reinforced pull holes
- Molded footbed
- Double-stitched storm welt and nylon/glass fiber shank
- Compression-molded EVA midsole integrated with molasses. Molasses is a natural filler that reduces the amount of EVA used.
- EH-rated oil and slip-resistant molded rubber outsole with 1.25" tall block heel